My blog was recently nominated by Tammy’s Luvs & Reviews for the Liebster Award! She writes a great blog and I suggest you click on her name and check it out! Thanks, Tammy! The Liebster Award is for new bloggers that inspire others. I am excited to be nominated and I look forward to all the fun stuff that I have in store for my blog! Part of the nomination is to pay it forward and nominate other new bloggers! Therefore, I nominate
Jada Durden from Lovingthislifejada.com
Jess Griffin from Growing Up Griffin
Codie Louise Austin from CodyKinz Loves…
Tammy had some questions for me to answer as well:
1. What is my favorite thing to blog about? I love blogging about saving money. I love being a cheapskate and I believe that I can help ANYONE save more money!
2. Who is my celebrity crush? Hmm. I think it’s a tie between Rob Zombie and Bradley Cooper.
3. What is my favorite tv show? My guilty pleasure is Teen Mom 2.
4. Who is my favorite singer? I love Geoff Rickley and the band, Thursday. He’s actually my friend on facebook! 🙂
5. What is my favorite food? I really love food. I have a favorite in each category! haha! But I will just put Et Tu Caesar Salad Kits for the sake of time.
6. What do I do on Friday nights? You can find me at my local Harris Teeter, in the deli, making your favorite sub for $4.99 footlong night. I like to live dangerously…
8. Will I tell you a secret about myself? No, because then it wouldn’t be a secret.
9. Who is my favorite team? I don’t really follow sports. I enjoy watching the Olympics sometimes though. So maybe, Team USA?
10. Cats or dogs? Good gravy! Dogs! A thousand times, dogs!
11. If I could have any superpower, what would it be? The power to heal people with my touch.
I have some questions for my nominees too!
1. What do you consider the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
2. Name your favorite band or singer.
3. Name your favorite song.
4. What would you do with a million dollars?
5. What did you make for dinner last night?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would you pick?
8. What’s one thing you hope to accomplish before you die?
9. What’s one thing you hope to accomplish before the day is over?
10. What’s the last book that you read?
11. Why did you start blogging?
Well, have a great day and be sure to check out some of these fine bloggers!