Last week, we just got home from vacation and I had to start planning a birthday party for my baby. Needless to say, it’s been a little hectic over here. But, like my mom says, “If you want to really clean your house, throw a party!” Because then you have a deadline. I love throwing parties. It gives you an excuse to try new recipes and have friends over. But enough about that, here is a photo of what’s been turning up in my mailbox lately. I probably forgot a few things since our dining room table is a mess and with all the stuff going on, I’m lucky to post at all! Haha!
My haul included:
- A personalized sticker for my Disney family from the Disney Website
- Bath salts and a bath soap from a twitter contest & @JoyfulBathCo
- A personalized Aveda lotion from their birthday club!
- Supergoop Sunscreen, sunglasses and book that I won from a twitter party with #birchbloggers
- Various samples and a coupon book from P&G
- A lighter from Marlboro
- Postcard from the NY Aquarium
- Book from a #birchbloggerbookclub giveaway
- Dog tag from Purina
- Book from a @scholastic contest on twitter
- My Disney Vacation planning DVD (I get one every year!) from the Disney Website
I was happy! What have you been getting in the mail? I would love to know! Have a great week.
Disclaimer: On Mail Call posts, I only post things that I’ve received 100% free in the mail. They come from samples, giveaways, contests, etc. I haven’t put any money out to receive anything pictured.